HUD is pleased to announce the launch of the BRAC: Base Realignment and Closure, CoC: Continuum of Care Program, ESG: Emergency Solutions Grants, e-snaps, HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange, HMIS: Homeless Management Information Systems, HUD-VASH: HUD-VA Supportive Housing, Legacy Homeless Programs (S+C, SHP, SRO), and VHPD: Veterans Homelessness Prevention Demonstration Project on the OneCPD Resource Exchange’s Ask A Question. This tool enables HUD’s customers to ask policy questions online and to receive timely responses to their questions via email.
Starting today, submit your questions on the following programs and systems to OneCPD Ask A Question:
- BRAC: Base Realignment and Closure
- CoC: Continuum of Care Program
- DRGR: Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System
- eCon Planning Suite (ConPlan)
- ESG: Emergency Solutions Grants
- Environmental Review
- HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange
- HMIS: Homeless Management Information Systems
- HOPWA: Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS
- HUD-VASH: HUD-VA Supportive Housing
- IDIS: Integrated Distribution and Information System
- Legacy Homeless Programs (S+C, SHP, SRO)
- NSP: Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Title V
- VHPD: Veterans Homelessness Prevention Demonstration Project
To ask a question, please use the following instructions:
- Go to the Ask A Question page on the OneCPD Resource Exchange.
- On the bottom of the page, underneath "Are You an Organization with HUD Policy, Program, or Reporting System Questions,” click on "Ask Your Question."
- Fill out the Requestor Information form (note that this form is available directly at the following URL: https://www.onecpd.info/ask-a-question/my-question/).
- Once the question is successfully submitted, you will receive an email confirmation.
For all other CPD policy questions, please contact your local HUD Field Office.
Over the next two months, all CPD virtual help desks and question systems will be consolidated into the OneCPD Ask A Question. This centralized portal will allow HUD’s customers to ask questions on any CPD-related topic in one place. OneCPD Ask A Question will also give HUD the ability to provide more timely and consistent answers to questions while obtaining additional information on common grantee knowledge gaps.