The National Human Services Data Conference (NHSDC) is an excellent conference in regards to HMIS, please see the agenda link below for more information.
The NHSDC 2015 Fall Conference will be held at the Hilton Miami Downtown from October 22-23, 2015, in Miami, FL. The conference will open at 8:00 am on Thursday, October 22nd, and end at 4:00 pm on Friday, October 23rd.
Some of the Conference sessions are:
- system planning and evaluation
- data-driven design, evaluation, and allocation
- how Minnesota is transforming its data environment to end homelessness
- using cross system collaboration to improve the client experience
- using HMIS to support coordinated entry and service prioritization
- using GIS to map HMIS data